From pristine brooks to wild open seas, nothing compares to freshly caught and prepared seafood.
Valentine's Day Bacon and Smoked Oysters
2 cans smoked oysters
1/4 cup light vegetable oil
1/2 lb bacon strips
40 round wooden toothpicks
3 tablespoons garlic, minced
1. Cut bacon strips in thirds.
2. Wrap a bacon slice around each oyster and place a toothpick through to hold it in place.
3. In a medium skillet, heat oil, and add garlic.
4. Cook wrapped oysters in oil until bacon is crisp.
5. Remove from pan and drain on a paper towel to drain.